EDSA : Search for the Leader
An organization, indeed, need to reorganize as the time passed by. Almost a period has passed and now we are looking for the new leader. EDSA itself gave the same opportunity for those who want to be the president. Finally it is here, it is a brand new start for the next period of EDSA.
As we said before, new leader is being searched! After the online registration session from September 25th to September 28th, 2016, two candidates have registered; Javier Muhamad Yusuf from Human Resource Departement (HRD) dan Hernanda Bayu Wicaksana from Economic and Business (Ecobiss). Therefore, we held the first technical meeting on September 29th, 2016 at GSG of Faculty of Humanities, at 5 p.m.
On the first meeting, explanation about the election regulations, rules and timeline were discussed by the election committee and the candidates. The election committee consists of people from Finance and Governance (FG), EDSA cabinet and EDSA committee. All the candidates are given the chance to fulfill the needed requirements for one month starting from September 29th – November 5th, 2016. The election committee of 2016 and EDSA cabinet will supervise and give direction for the candidates for the next technical meeting.
These are the regulation of EDSA president candidates of 2017:
- Active student of English Department batch 2015 (with the attachment of student card)
- Prepare the vision and mission
- Prepare the grand design (on Powerpoint)
- Grand design content must include: organizational structure, explanation of each department, analysis of the current EDSA’s SWOT (each department along with the solution).
- Strategy how to: budgeting, SOP, Ecobis branding, get media partner and build relation with alumni.
- Personal: SWOT, objective-goals-strategic-measurement
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (with the attachment of the recent KHS)
- Photocopy of LKMMD certificate or a declaration letter for attending LKMMD.
- Parents’ permission letter
- Willingness letter to join EDSA election 2017 (with stamp)
- 3 x 4 photo in almamater (hard and soft copy)
- Do coaching to every Head of Department, President of EDSA and president from other student organization (make a resume as a result of coaching and signed)
The election timeline of 2016
Sunday, 25-28 September >> Online registration
Thursday, 29 September >> TM 1
Monday, 31 Oktober >> TM 2
Saturday, 5 November >> TM 3
Sunday, 6 November >> Debate, Grand Design Presentation
Mon-Tue, 7-8 November >> Campaign
Thursday, 10 November >> Election